My client, a leading international consultancy is seeking a Resident Engineer for a large Infrastructure project in Dubai.
Candidates must fulfil the following criteria before applying,
– Minimum of a BSc in Civil Engineering from a reputable University.
– at least 15 years’ experience on large infrastructure projects.
– have completed a large infrastructure project as Resident Engineer (Clients Representative).
– preferable to have RTA Approval or at least previous RTA experience.
– Must have a sound knowledge of contractual affairs including FIDIC.
– Strong leadership skills and an excellent ability to deal with contractor.
This is an exciting role and excellent opportunity to join a large international company with an excellent reputation in the region.